A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas Failed To Report Wife's Income, Watchdog Says

Sunday, January 23, 2011


I hear what you're saying.  I'm not quite sure that poster said that, but I agree with you if he did.  

I have problems with any office holder's spouse working as a Iobbyist, no matter what party they're affiliated with.  I'm as troubled by Thomas's wife working as a Iobbyist as I am the Senate Majority leader's.  We're going to have to address this and it had better be sooner rather than later.   The fact that 3 out of every 4 oil and gas Iobbyists worked for government­, and that the number of Iobbyists has quadrupled in ten years is scandalous­.
About Supreme Court
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP