A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

Final Countdown: Keith Olbermann And MSNBC Announce They Are Parting Ways (VIDEO)

Sunday, January 23, 2011


I'd check around, look at yourself on different threads and, of course, on your own profile.  There was a period there where the techs seemed to be working on the coding and some days it was there and some days it wasn't.  

As I look at my comment above yours now, there are no badges at all, but the toolbar for rich text in this comment box is there.  During one stretch where the rich text toolbar kept appearing and disappeari­ng, I was in touch with Aytch-P's techs who suggested it might be a problem with the browser I was using.  Then without doing anything on my part, the problems cleared up.

Play around with it, write the techs (see Contact Us at the bottom of the web page) before you assume it's just gone (although I've yet to get anyone to explain how one gets a pundit badge in the first place).  This place has strange ways; strangest of all are all matters relating to commenting­. ;-)
About Keith Olbermann
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP