A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

Eric Cantor Addresses Birther Issue

Sunday, January 23, 2011


"President Obama was born in Hawaii. There were birth notices placed in 2, count em' 2 Honolulu newspapers announcing his birth. These were authentica­ted newspaper archives."
==========­==========­==========­==========­=

Of course Obama was born.  And likely he was born in Hawaii.  But you couldn't prove it by those birth announceme­nts.  

My parents took out ads when their children were born as did I and my brothers and sisters did when our children were born.  That was the custom and practice.

And FYI: I'm not a rac/st nor a 'birther'.  I'm an old liberal Democrat, and Obama's refusal to authorize the release is looking fishier by the day.  
About Most Popular
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP