A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

Obama May Do Social Security Reform During Lame Duck Session, Senate Democrats Worry

Monday, September 24, 2012


Firstly, I'm an old, OLD liberal Democrat.  I've never voted for a Republican in my life (and never will), and I can say at this point that I can't imagine ever voting for another Democrat either.

Secondly, this article is about what Obama's going to do in the lame duck session of Congress - That's after the election, and before the next session, before those who were voted into office in November take their seats in January 2013.  It's not what Obama's going to do now.  
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP