A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

John Boehner Says Mitt Romney Campaign Not Dead Yet, Jokes 'I Just Hope I Survive'

Monday, September 24, 2012


Do you find nothing wrong with the do nothing conservative congress with the 12% favoarable rating?
==================================

It was the same when Democrats controlled the House.  Lower even (11%).  

Everybody complains about Congress, but it's not their own representatives they have a problem with, but the other guys' representatives.  

Do I find nothing wrong with it?  

Of course it's a problem, but do I want my representatives caving to Republican policies (as they've been doing for many years now) just to get something done? 

NO!
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP