A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

Wall Street Reform Passes

Thursday, July 15, 2010


you pretend to be on the far left, but it seems you are on the far right

================================



I am an old FDR liberal Democrat. There is absolutely nothing that I believe or have ever said to contradict that, so if you think that's far left or far right, then that's what you think about FDR.



From my life's experience, my travel around the nation, my work &interaction with Americans from all walks of life, when informed about an issue, most agree with the liberals' perspective. Neither they nor I would characterize themselves as far-anything or extreme, but mainstream. For example, nobody likes the idea of abortion, but most Americans do not want the government involved if they find themselves in the predicament of an unwanted pregnancy.



The only BS you go through with me is when you respond to one of MY comments and then have the gall to bellyache when I reply, disagree and ask you to back up your outlandish declarations with facts and citations.
About The Financial Fix
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP