A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

Wall Street Reform Passes

Thursday, July 15, 2010


The old "I know what I am, but what are you" defense, eh?



If I were a paid RNC operative, it would be an interesting argument style on my part: Attacking Democratic policy for being too Republican-like. And criticizing Obama for continuing Bush-Cheney policies, and condemning Obama for not investigating and prosecuting Bush and Cheney.



No, I am not an operative, paid or volunteer, for any party or group. I am an old, old liberal Democrat, as everyone with more than two brain cells to rub together knows.
About The Financial Fix
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP