A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

Nancy Pelosi: Republicans Will Continue Obstruction If Obama Is Reelected

Monday, September 17, 2012


Hehe. If I wanted to fool the public to believe OBL was killed I would have done it four weeks from today.

=========================

I wouldn't, but t don't even go there ('there' being trying to second guess them, wonder what's really going on, wonder what I would do if I were them, etc).  

And that's the point I'm trying to make: In this democratic republic based on the rule of law, we throw open our government to the sunlight and examine evidence to get to the truth.   What we're seeing from Obama and Democrats aren't the actions of Constitutional scholars or honest public servants.  We're a nation being controlled by criminals, both sides of the aisle.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP