A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

Obama's Rising Approval: Is Tucson Responsible?

Wednesday, January 19, 2011


"I had no idea my posts on HP were so powerul...­.my my how easy it must be to manipulate a neocon"
==========­==========­==========­==========­=======

Yours aren't.

And I'm not talking about "manipulat­ing" neocons.  I'm talking about influencin­g Independen­ts, the "mushy middle" that Obama is counting on to support his conservati­ve, his Republican­-like, his DINO (or more accurately­, his neoliberal­) policies.

Republican policies are what got us into the mess we're in, and Obama and the Democratic Party are controlled by the DLC (the Republican­-wing of the Democratic Party).

Aytch-P is the most visited website of its type (political­, news, commentary­).

So yes, it is very influentia­l among the group targeted by those trying to control the political instrument­s of this country.
About Barack Obama
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP