A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

John McCain Urges Obama To Select Joe Lieberman As Next Defense Secretary

Wednesday, January 19, 2011


You do not see anywhere in my post that I claimed Obama was Liberal/Pr­ogressive.
==========­==========­==========­==========­=

I clearly have too much time on my hands today, but here goes:

When you reply "x2" to the comment, "I am Liberal and Progressiv­e. I am also well-educa­ted about the realities of the political process in Washington - so yes, I will be voting for Obama again. With no problem doing so", how would anybody know you're not rubber-sta­mping every word as true for you, too, when you reply, "x2"?  

For example, if you think I should not presume that you're everything that gemini68 said in his comment, what would I think you're "x2"ing?  Why should I presume your "x2"ing means that it's only that you would vote for Obama?

Answer some questions for me, please?

How old are you?

What's your highest level of education?

Where (state/sta­tes) did you get your primary (k-12) education?

Please note, I'm not insulting you.  
About John McCain
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP