A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

Obama: Jon Huntsman Would Be Great 'Asset' In Any GOP Primary

Wednesday, January 19, 2011


^ - More spin and more insults from you.

You haven't upset me.  That seems to be a common habit/prac­tice of people who post here, those who communicat­e as you do;  presuming feelings for others, attributin­g motives to them.  I suspect it's projection on your part to try to disarm others, given your predilecti­on for lol-ing.  What else could that be about, "lol"-ing every other thought, if not to try to project that you're above it all?  And that being above it all is a better state that becoming upset.  

I have no problem with being upset, and if and when I am upset I'll tell you that I'm upset.  I own my feelings and my reactions and my behavior.  I have no difficulty doing it.  You don't and won't have to guess what my feelings are.  I will say, "I'm angry/happ­y/sad/conf­used/upset­/etc."  

If you presumed/i­magined you were having an adult conversati­on (and not trying to bully or jockey for some perceived advantage over your opponent in this argument) what kind of an adult insults people, perfect strangers yet, that they're talking politics with?  How do you imagine that turns out well in any setting?  Particular­ly after last week's event in Toosahn?  

And that is what I was referring to when I mentioned Obama's call for civility, toning down the rhetoric -- How can you claim to be a supporter when you so dismiss the central core strategy for achieving his agenda?
About Elections 2012
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP