A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

Tax Cuts For Rich Move Forward In Senate

Monday, December 13, 2010


Thanks, and it's just a mini metaphor for abuse of power. I, of course, have no idea who is actually doing it. I prefer to think it's a rogue moderator, because it's been going on (and off) for days, seems to be tied to an hourly kind of work schedule. As you can see, there is no pundit's badge next to my entry above you, but on other threads, it's there. The rich text ability is gone, though. I really don't care about the badge (silliness­), the rich text is nice, but the real problem is that now, whatever the reason, I'm not able to just type as any other commenter would -- With line breaks, etc. I've tried turning off the badges, but that doesn't seem to do anything either. Am I really the only person having these problems with HP's social networking system? I've noticed HP (no response) and asked openly (nobody seems to be having the problem), so I can only assume it's because I'm just such a threat to the power structure of the western world with my comments that they've had to make my comments more difficult to read. ;-)
About Bush Tax Cuts
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP