A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

How The White House And Senate Blew A Deal For Climate Change: New Yorker

Saturday, October 9, 2010


No, I don't.



If Bigfoot exists, it poses no threat to me. The same tools and weapons that I have available to protect myself in the wild against attacks by large wild animals, I think would also work on 'Bigfoot'. So no, I don't worry about 'Bigfoot'.



The same can't be said for the effects of extreme climate change. The odds, however, of my surviving the effects are greater than yours, given I don't live in a trailer park (tornadoes), live above flood lines, and am able to outbid you once the food and water wars begin, and also can afford to pay the increased rates on energy to keep warm and cool (I'm better educated, thus I make more money).
About Barack Obama
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP