A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

Clinton: Working To Stay Healthy For His Grandchildren (VIDEO)

Friday, September 17, 2010


Sorry but the post I replied to was done by you @ 1:22 pm my time and that was AFTER it was announced he was going to CA. I have no clue that you might have been writing about this for any time at all. You don't see me on here much as I have a life to live and work to do so I don't really follow your posts.
====================================

Then you do some research before you jump in to try to one-up and defend/offend. 

And since you're implying I'm Iying, here's one of the times previous to today (Sep 15, 2010 at 03:16:49) that I suggested it, very easily retrieved: 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/social/Marcospinelli/stop-think-breathe_b_­716894_605­00872.html

I'm
not interested in what you think I need to stop assuming.  I got your number straight.  I slammed Clinton, provided facts to back up my argument, and you leapt to his defense (no facts, no refutation) and in a personally offensive manner to boot.   Your incivility exposes your agenda, and exactly who and what you are.   
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP