A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

Connecticut Senate: 2010 Election BREAKING News

Tuesday, May 25, 2010


You live in a fantasy world, my friend. Your ramblings show you know nothing about me, or modern warfare. WW2 and Vietnam shared very little, particularly how we fought the battles. The handicaps placed on the warfighters led to a pathetic effort, and a pathetic result, and dope-smokers like you spat on even the most honorable returnees, your fellow citizens. I'm sure you'd continue to do that, given the chance. Don't give me a lecture about honest evaluations, because you don't seem capable of it.

==================================



I declared that I'm an old liberal Democrat, I challenged your false assertions about Kerry with facts and links to back it up, and you projected your biased stereotypical beliefs about liberal anti-war activists (dope-smoking, spitting, no military service, ignorant of history and warfare) onto me.



You're all over the place and don't know what you're talking about with those accusations. You have a problem that is keeping you stuck fighting ghosts, defining your life by a war that is long over.



You never answered my original question: Had the war continued, had we 'won', how would Vietnam be different or better today?
About Photo Galleries
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP