A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

Barack Obama Economic Speech: President Declares American Middle Class In Jeopardy, Outlines Populist Economic Vision (VIDEO)

Thursday, December 8, 2011


Also, unlike you, my standard for assessing health care reform is whether it allows people to see the doctor when they need to; already ACA is extending coverage and treatments to people who would have been denied not long ago. By contrast, your standard is whether it punishes insurance companies.
==========­==========­==========­==========­========

Unless I'm dissociati­ve and you're me commenting in another name, you have no idea what my standard is.

Everyone being able to get affordable quality medical treatment is my standard and this legislatio­n doesn't begin to meet it.  
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP