A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

Health Insurance Benefits Ending? Employers Consider Stopping Coverage After Overhaul, Survey Finds

Wednesday, August 24, 2011


I am an old, OLD liberal Democrat.  A 'New Deal' Democrat.  In my several decades of voting, I've never voted for a Republican­.  As things are going, I can't see myself ever voting for another Democrat again.

NONE of my informatio­n comes from Fox.  I don't watch it; never have, can't see that I ever will.  

If you don't like how things are in Washington­, it's not just because Republican­s can't be trusted as far as you can throw them.  Democrats, controlled by the DLC, are no better.  In fact, they may be worse because Republican­s make no bones about who they are and what they want to do: Democrats run on knowing better, and then once in office we learn it's all just rhetoric.
About Health Insurance
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP