A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

Vice President Biden Tells Afghans: U.S. Willing To Stay Beyond 2014

Wednesday, January 12, 2011


Let's get the record straight, Brady68:

I never said nor implied anything about people not caring or not helping or not donating - Only that the ads, which are seasonal and intended to be run only through the holidays (2010 tax cut-off) had been up long enough to milk us dry.  All the rest is a creation of your imaginatio­n.  

It's difficult having cohesive conversati­ons here due to HP's !ns@ne moderation -- About 90% of my posts, non-provoc­ative as well as those that are, get scrubbed.  I'd posted much more, including this twice, directly to your immediate comment ("plenty, you are projecting again") to my original post that I see has now been scrubbed.  

You seem to take offense, slight or great, at a lot of the comments I write, not on their actual content, but based on your inferences­.  Then you write insulting responses.  

I'd suggest you do some soul-searc­hing and put your own house in order before you respond to any more of my comments, but given our 'history', I think it would be just more for you to get offended by.  
About Afghanistan
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP