A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

Obama Arizona Speech: 'I Want America To Be As Good As She Imagined It'

Wednesday, January 12, 2011


Actually, I did not say that word.

Let me clue you in to what it means when you see that as someone's comment:  It's a programmat­ic glitch at HP, having to do with the punditry badge and the software program I'm using for web browsing.

I'd written a response to you and it got 'burped' (or "undefined­" which seems to code in HP-program­ming talk for "lost in the ozone of the internet") when I clicked on 'Post Comment'.

Before I repost what I'd written, why would not ask what it meant instead of presuming you knew what its appearance meant and telling me that you don't think that I know what it means?
About Video
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP