A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

George Bush On Fox News' 'Hannity': Tea Party Shows 'Democracy Working,' Jeb Bush Should Run In 2012

Tuesday, November 9, 2010


My mother died on January 1, 2005.
==========­==========­========

How unfortunate, to d!e before she completed a parents' primary job:   Raising a fully functioning, self-sufficient and independent child to adulthood.  

It does explain the expectation of 'spoon-feeding'.

We're coming up to some very hard times.  I'd be doing you no favor if I did this for you.  Had I known the degree to which you've already been failed by the adults responsible for your raising and education, I wouldn't have even done the basic research of getting you those links.  I'd have, perhaps, pointed you in the direction of google and some search words to develop the necessary skills, or just passed your post by, let you inevitably sink and drown (as Darwin theorized, "struggle for existence", "survival of the fittest", etc.).  

I'd hop to it and read those links; even my 8 year-old grandson can list BushCo's crimes.
About Tea Party Movement
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP