A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

George Bush On Fox News' 'Hannity': Tea Party Shows 'Democracy Working,' Jeb Bush Should Run In 2012

Tuesday, November 9, 2010


BushCo's "crimes" were legalized and that's my point.
==========­==========­==========­==========­==

You're saying things that just aren't true.

And when you say, "I just like detail and specifics too much", had you used the links I provided, you would have gotten the information you sought (the crimes) and why your belief that "Bush's crimes were legalized" just isn't true.  I don't know where you get such a notion.

But more importantly, when you brush aside links provided to you, and then want a custom-tailored reply, it's the height of arrogance, an exaggerated sense of entitlement, and disrespect for others' (my) time and effort.  
I did you a kindness, a service.  I culled together information, d@mned good information, pre-screened for entertainment and educational value, to appeal to a broad age group (I have no idea how old you are), and apparently you expect that I translate or transcribe it for you.

Had my intention been to hurt your feelings rather than to get your attention about repeated demands & ingratitude, I would have spoken my mind much more directly and harshly.  You committed the offense, you compounded it, and then when boundaries are drawn and shown to you, you complain that you're the injured party.  

Yours is an interesting way to be in the world.
About Tea Party Movement
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP