A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

14 Days to Go and the President Is Killing Democrats

Wednesday, October 20, 2010


I'm saying many things.



I would never recommend that citizens stay home and not vote. If you're not at the table, you're on the menu.



I think voting should be a requirement of citizenship, I think 'election day' should be 'election weekend', a holiday, paid time off from work. I think all elections should be publicly financed and that hard copy receipts shouldn't even need to be debated.



I'm also saying that if you are voting for Democrats because you identify with the Democratic Party, its ideology and platform, you aren't getting candidates who are committed to Democratic ideology and the party's platform. These days you're getting moderate Republicans posing as Democrats. The Democratic Party is controlled by the DLC (the Republican wing of the party, pro-corporate, anti-populist), and that's who and what the DLC is recruiting for office.



KEEP READING
About Pollster
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP