A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

Nevada Senate 2010: Harry Reid Racks Up Republican Endorsements

Wednesday, September 8, 2010


I think I understand but am willing to give Reid and the rest of the Democrats the benefit of the doubt about why these couldn't get passed. Your assessment is too cynical for me to accept as the only analysis. I promise to do research and change my opinion accordingly.
=================================


Ok, I'm glad to hear that.


But what I've said isn't cynicism.  


Am I cynical about these Democrats (DLC), what they're doing and why?  Absolutely, and for reasons.  It's not any secret, what they're up to -- They've admitted to it.  


So the problem we (real Democrats, little 'D's, We The People) are facing is from those voters among us who aren't as informed and want to be able to believe and trust in those they've put into power.






 






Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP