A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

Obama Gulf Coast Visit: President Arrives To Check Oil Spill Progress

Saturday, June 5, 2010


Don't assume because I'm a Louisiana native, I'm pro drilling. I'm not. I think it's sad our economy is so dependent on it. And we're about to make the same mistake becoming dependent on natural gas in North La.

No, I haven't spent "decades" studying it. I understand the devastation, the underestimation, the lies. Clearly, you are more knowledgeable, but that doesn't mean everyone else has to have your level of knowledge to understand how bad this is and how much worse it can become.

=====================================



I did not mean to imply, and I didn't assume. I'm sorry if you thought I had.



As far as our economic dependence on oil and gas, I agree and think the only solution and salvation for our economy is ending that dependence now.



Now would be a good time for Candidate Obama, with his pledge to reinvent the US, turn it all around on green technology & energy, to re-emerge and assume the office that President Obama stole from him.



I'm being generous to those who think well of Obama, who don't believe as I do, that the man's a charlatan and a fraud.
About Gulf Oil Spill
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP