A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

Edward Snowden Says He Sought Booz Allen Hamilton Job To Gather NSA Surveillance Evidence

Monday, June 24, 2013


NSA Whistleblower Goes on Record -Reveals New Information & Names Culprits

This should be widely shared. It looks like the massive potential of NSA to blackmail political figures, judges, lawyers, CEOs and etc. to manipulate the US domestic and foreign policies, judicial system, legislatures, media, corporations, banks and so on might have already done grave damages to achieve crucial military and corporate agendas. An NSA whistleblower RussTice claims key government figures, including president Obama and numerous others have been under surveillance.

“I had my hand literally on the paperwork,” he told PeterB. Collins. “They went after members of Congress, Senate and the House, especially on the intelligence and ArmedServices committees, the judicial committee, but they went after other ones, too. They went after lawyers, law firms, judges. They went after StateDepartment officials… They went after US international corporations, US banking firms, financial firms. They went after NGOs (non-governmental organizations) like the RedCross and people like that, that go overseas and do humanitarian work…

“Don’t tell me there’s no abuse because I had this stuff in my hands, I looked at it.  In some cases I was literally involved in the technology that was going after this stuff. When I said to KeithOlbermann, my thing is high tech, the other thing is the dragnet… the terrestrial dragnet. Well, my specialty is outer space, I deal with satellites, everything that goes in and out of space, I did my spying, that’s how I found out about this.”

Question: this creates the potential for massive blackmail…

“Absolutely. I was worried that the intelligence community now has sway over what is going on. I haven’t given you any names. This was in the summer of 2004. One of the papers I had in my hands was a bunch of numbers associated with a forty-something wanna-be Senator from Illinois, that’s who they went after…

“I can give you names of a bunch of different people they went after that I saw, the names and phone numbers of congress people and not only them, what looked like staff people, too, and not only their congressional offices, their home state offices. It's incredible what NSA’s done. They turned themselves into a rogue agency that has JEdgarHoover capabilities on a monstrous scale, on steroids.”

http://www.boilingfrogspost.com/2013/06/19/podcast-show-112-nsa-whistleblower-goes-on-record-reveals-new-information-names-culprits/

Blackmail by RichardRaznikov
http://lookingglass.blog.co.uk/2013/06/20/blackmail-16146634/
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP