A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

Edward Snowden Going To Ecuador To Seek Asylum: WikiLeaks

Monday, June 24, 2013


Please, you insult all that have a higher education.

=============================

That would make me self-loathing, and I assure you, I'm hardly that.  Except maybe on days when I see the heroisim of someone like Snowden and have to scratch my head to recall the last time I acted with such courage.

You can keep running around like Henny Penny, saying Snowden's put lives in danger, yet you can't name one person that it's true about.  Snowden's not made any foreign policy, but your choice of Zbigniew Brezezinski as the north star on the matter tells me you've swallowed the Kool-Aid - You're a good little sock puppet.

Snowden has told us what our government is doing to us, after our government has denied doing it.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP