A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

Japan Tsunami Anniversary: 2 Years After Disaster, Cleanup Effort Still Slow

Monday, March 11, 2013


Obviously you're worried about your having to pay high electrical bills and not your or others' health.

All that your not being "very scared about it" tells me is that the power of denial is greater than your sense of self-preservation.

As far as "why don't you complain about the massive holes people are cracking in the bed of Pennsylvania and North Dakota", I do.  I'm active in clean and sustainable and renewable energy sources' movements.  I put my money where my mouth is, too. So don't presume that because I'm not discussing other dirty energies in this article that's about nuclear plants that I'm for them.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP