A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

Economy's Rise Has Political Factions Vying Over Who Gets Credit

Sunday, March 10, 2013


I think you lean a little to heavy on the conspiracy thing. There are different points of view and yes the Dems are making a compromise with the reps unfortunately it will have to be done I just want the maximum amount of fairness. I am for and wish they had passed a public option, but they didn't maybe if we can vote out the reps in 2014 we can get a public option on the board.

===============================

Do me a favor, read this.

There's no "conspiracy" about it; it is just a matter of "different points of view" - Democratic politicians just don't happen to be for what their supporters believe that they're for.  

I come at this as an old OLD liberal Democrat, one who had been in government and party politics for many years.  I've never voted for a Republican (and never will), but I can honestly say I can't see myself voting for any Democrat again.  I come to my opinions based on facts that I include in my comments (see the colored text hyperlinks).  I can decipher legislative text with the best of them, translate political-speak (aka lawyer-speak, Bush-speak, the word-craft of the Frank Luntzes, etc.) although sometimes even I am lulled into believing their intentions are good and noble.  They're not; invariably in the days immediately following, some information will surface exposing their deception.  

There could be 100 "progressives" in the Senate & 435 in the House, & they & Obama would still find a way to deliver to corporations instead of the People, & then try to blame it on Republicans.

It's way past time to get the DLC-Democrats out of office, out of the DemocraticParty, & put real Democrats in.  That's what we thought we were doing when we put Obama in over HillaryClinton.  But in came Obama who put the Clinton team into the WhiteHouse, & not one liberal in his administration.  He actually kept liberals neutralized for close to a year, with vague promises & nomination paralysis (waiting to be confirmed, where they weren't free to speak out about his Republican-ways.  No recess appointments, just half-hearted excuses.

Lily Tomlin was right: "No matter how cynical I get, it's impossible to keep up."
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP