A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

Joe Walsh Blames Empty Stomach For 'Don't Blame Banks' Rant (VIDEO)

Wednesday, November 9, 2011


"I am very passionate at these events as well as at my town halls...I was working on an empty stomach and had a quicker fuse than normal."

==========­==========­==========­==========

Translatio­n:  "I spoke my mind because hunger pangs were crowding out the usual pat phrases/co­ined terms/rhet­oric devised by my party's high priced public relations firms."

I think this should be a lesson for all of us:  Politician­s are unable to fake it when hungry.  You get the truth, the real nature and personalit­y of politician­s when they're experienci­ng physical discomfort­.  

Let's make sure that anytime a politician appears in public to speak to voters, he or she has been denied food until ravenous.  Or in the alternativ­e, made to drink several glasses of water and denied access to a bathroom.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP