A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

'Super Congress' Democrats' Budget Plan Would Reduce Debt By $2.3 Trillion

Wednesday, November 9, 2011


I  urge you to read my comments which include abundant notes, links, that fully support my views.

I am an old, OLD liberal Democrat, active for decades in politics and, like you, wanted to believe the best about the people we were putting into office to achieve our goals.  Unfortunat­ely, there really is no getting around it: The Democratic Party has been co-opted just as the Republican Party has been.  

Obama is a fraud, just an ordinary run-of-the­-mill politician­, in the worst sense of the word.  In the used-car salesman sense.  And I take no joy in saying that.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP