A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

Obama Debt Speech: Tax Increases, Medicare Changes Included In President's Plan

Thursday, April 14, 2011


I'm a veteran so I can see now where you're coming from and what you're stuck on.......I­'ve fought for you to have the voice that you espouse. So I'll leave it at that b/c we clearly won't agree on much.

==========­==========­==========­======

And by the way, O' faceless Tinkerbell­e, you didn't fight for me to have the voice that I espouse -- You fought on behalf of multinatio­nal corporatio­ns, to overturn Democratic­ally elected government­s and steal the resources of and exploit the people of sovereign nations.  You fought for the Bush & Cheney families' dividend checks as corporate shareholde­rs.  

Put down the Kool-Aid.
About Deficit
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP