A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

Obama Debt Speech: Tax Increases, Medicare Changes Included In President's Plan

Thursday, April 14, 2011


I'm a veteran so I can see now where you're coming from and what you're stuck on.......I­'ve fought for you to have the voice that you espouse. So I'll leave it at that b/c we clearly won't agree on much.

==========­==========­=========

You're an anonymous, faceless commenter on a blog.  You might as well claim to be Tinkerbell­e, as relevant as that would be to a discussion on politics and government in the USA.

I don't so much mind your condescend­ing insults (I'm guilty of doing it myself at times) as I do your NOT discussing the issues at all.  

Try following comment policy here.  Because your comments to date are reminiscen­t of R. Rinkle's famous advice to young lawyers:

When the law is against you, argue the facts. When the facts are against you, argue the law.  When both are against you, attack the plaintiff.

About Deficit
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP