A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

MoveOn Calls On Obama To Stiffen Spine On Tax Cuts In National Ad

Friday, December 3, 2010


undefined

I assume this is a reply to my response to montn2.
==========­==========­==========­========

No.  It's a glitch in HP's system.  I don't know how it happens, but it's somehow connected to the social networking programmin­g, and 'replying' through it instead of on the actual page your and my comments show up on.  I wrote the reply that follows in the space where the "undefined" appears ("This is actually pretty moot...."), and when I clicked on "Post Comment", what showed up was "undefined", so I had to go through the comment pages the long way to post.

About what you wrote to montn2 about swing/inde­pendent voters, I've said and written almost exactly what you posted many times over the years.  I refer to them as "the mushy middle" who vote depending on which side got to them moments before they entered the voting booth.  
About Bush Tax Cuts
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP