A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

Keith Olbermann Suspends 'Worst Person' Segment In Wake Of Rally To Restore Sanity (VIDEO)

Wednesday, November 3, 2010


Where is your solution that actually accomplishes something?



*the rest of your screed cut*

==========­==========­==========­==========­=====



If you think I'm walking into that, you're really nutz.



You're so loaded for bear you can't think straight. You're so angry with me that you come seek out my comments to rage at. Anything and everything I say is a point to be dismissed by you out of hand. Why would I want to waste my time doing that? You have a long way to go before you'd be ready for such a conversation.



But I'll tell you what:



You go read my posts at the thread at the link below, and then we'll see.



http://www­.huffingto­npost.com/­social/MAR­YHOBE/move­on-ad-dyst­opic-repub­licorp-201­0_n_773689­_65164807.­html
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP