A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

Administration Braces For Setbacks To Health Law

Saturday, November 27, 2010


It's seeping through....I am not a "one" with I am the "woman" with; as in "That One" I presume.

And yes, I am THE WOMAN, with a son. You make many assumptions. I knew of President Obama, before he campaigned for Senator. I do not think that he had a "slick" campaign, but a "smart" campaign. Again, you have made assumptions in underestimating my involvement in politics or even who I know, who knows whom, personally. (six degrees of separation) or how and if I've communicated my feelings, yay or nay, to the White house?. Moreover, are you trying to discourage me from voting at all? How many politicians have you KNOWN PERSONALLY, that you have voted for? Or, should I assume by your comment that you do not vote because you have to know the person personally?


And, do I detect a hint of "supremacy" as you attempt to lecture me on the role of a politician? Again, it appears as if you've assumed that I am ignorant, unsophicated politically, and could it be because of me being African American? (especially after the "unique" oratory skills comment).

Regarding the media, you have assumed again that I am not an active participant in my assimulation of media information.

I've READ quite a bit in your thread. Quite a bit!

==========­==========­==========­========

The only thing that you can and should read into my comment is that I think you're either drunk/psyc­hologicall­y impaired or that someone else is sitting at your keyboard writing as you and has forgotten your gender, because if it was you sitting at the keyboard, if you are a woman (with an actual son instead of a a son created for the sole purpose of making a point on the internet, you wouldn't refer to your own son as "his son".
About Health
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP