A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

Elections 2010 LIVE Updates

Thursday, October 28, 2010


Of course anyone who disagrees with you must be the nefarious enemy. Good grief. I remember Kucinich on Air Force One. If that's your definition of rallying the constituents against Kucinich, it's no wonder I didn't recognize the story.

==========­==========­==========­==========­==



The rally wasn't on Air Force One. The link I provided at your request, while it mentions the mode of transportation, is about THE RALLY.



I don't think you're the "nefarious enemy"; I think you're insincere, only interested in that which reinforces your opinion.



I knew that about you when you bypassed the fact that Obama refused to use his considerable oratorical skills and political capital to deliver the REAL healthcare reform that voters put him and Democrats into power to achieve, demanding instead that I "support the allegation that Obama rallied Kucinich's constituents against him".



Talk about detours to distract!
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP