A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

Elections 2010 LIVE Updates

Saturday, October 30, 2010


That's the way......start off with a perceived insult - good idea.



You seem to have been expecting a miracle on 21 January, 2009 and you're peeved because you didn't get everything from day one.

Be realistic and stop carping.



No time for this nonsense. I'll be voting Dem and pleased to have thathat freedom - TO VOTE!

==========­==========­==========­==========­=



You begin by insulting me & misrepresenting my position.



You then get your nose out of joint when the insult is returned (along with an explanation of how you've misrepresented my position).



Instead of apologizing, you insult me yet again, then you go off on a tangent, projecting up a storm, about what I "seem to want" or "expect".



In my writings, I very clearly express what I expect and want from this president and Democratic members of Congress. They campaigned on a platform that they've ignored and abandoned, and a set of promises which they've reneged on. Only fans who are easily influenced by rhetoric don't get it. Obama, himself, admits to doing it.



Whenever Obama has had to face challenging questions, he becomes irritated & defensive, gives a terse excuse for why he "had to do that". It's why he avoids press conferences; he knows that under close examination, the narrative falls apart.



KEEP READING
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP