A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

Bill Clinton Strikes Back At Rachel Maddow

Tuesday, September 14, 2010


Did Clinton "strike back" at former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan when he said the same thing?



Meet the Press, Sept. 23, 2007:



MR. RUSSERT: Let me pick up on some interviews that you’ve given this week as you’ve been touring, talking about your book, “The Age of Turbulence.” You said this: “I think Bill Clinton was the best Republican president we’ve had in a while.” Republican?



MR. GREENSPAN: I’m sure he doesn’t like that joke, but if you look at his record compared to what I think appropriate policy ought to be, he’s for free trade, he’s for globalization, he was for welfare reform, fiscal restraint and—true enough, he’s not a Republican. I’m sorry, President Clinton, I didn’t mean to say that. But I must say, I had to follow an awful lot of your particular guidelines and found them very compatible with my own.



http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20941413/page/4/
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP