A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

Obama Assault Weapons Ban Proposal Recalls Memories Of 1994 Battle

Friday, January 18, 2013


Thanks.  That's a lot to digest.

=====================

You're welcome.  And yes, it is a lot to digest and I applaud you for asking and being willing to consider what seems blasphemous to many Democratic voters, so they reject it out of hand without ever investigating for themselves.   

I come at this as an old OLD liberal Democrat, one who had been in government and party politics for many years.  I've never voted for a Republican (and never will), but I can honestly say I can't see myself voting for any Democrat again.  I come to my opinions based on facts that I include in my comments (see the colored text hyperlinks).  I can decipher legislative text with the best of them, translate political-speak (aka lawyer-speak, Bush-speak, the word-craft of the Frank Luntzes, etc.) although sometimes even I am lulled into believing their intentions are good and noble.  They're not; invariably in the days immediately following, some information will surface exposing their deception.  

Lily Tomlin was right: "No matter how cynical I get, it's impossible to keep up."
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP