A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

Democratic House Candidates Received More Votes Than Republicans

Friday, November 9, 2012


But yes, I'm well aware of the menace of the ConservaDems and you can add Stenny Hoyer, and Ed Rendell to the list. Third Way and No Labels are social liberals/fiscal conservatives, which is basically Libertarian (as in I don't care what you do in your bedroom, but all govt spending/taxing must be eliminated) serving the corporations' debt agenda. I'm with you there - I'd put Bernie Sanders in the White House if at all possible.

==============================

You'll get no argument from me about Steny Hoyer and Ed Rendel.  FWIW, you're the first person that I've encountered here who recognizes Ed Rendell for what he is.  Most on HP judge politicians with their gut, and seem to think that a glad-handing 'man of the people'-type of persona must be a populist.   

As far as Bernie Sanders goes, his rhetoric is on target, but if he were in the White House, I daresay he'd be as much of a disappointment as Obama has been.  Bernie's voting record doesn't always match the rhetorical flourish.

This goes to the original point that I was trying to make about Obama and the Democrats in Congress.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP