A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

The Dark Side Of The Obama White House

Wednesday, July 25, 2012


I'm most definitely an old liberal Democrat, a 'New Deal'-Democrat, politically active and connected to the party for decades.  I've never voted for a Republican, never will, and as things are going, I can't see ever voting for another Democrat again.

Are you claiming to be a Democrat?  As long as I've got you here (and none of the Democrats I know personally are like you and the other Obamabots I see around the internet), answer this for me (as none have replied to this question):

How do any of Obama's 'most ardent supporters­' explain Obama's doctrine that presidents have the right to kill American citizens with no due process, no oversight, NDAA, and his push for 'indefinite preventive detention' and no transparen­cy of anything a president asserts should be his secret?  It's Pure Kafka.

I don't know how any Democrat can get behind this.  

Explain how you do it.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP