A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

Obama Will Seek To Scale Back Drug War In Second Term: Report

Monday, July 2, 2012


Actually, it's spelled 'capiche'.  

And I won't be voting for Obama, not because of that one flip-flop, but because of his flip-flopping on just about all of his campaign promises, and his continuing Bush-Cheney policies and getting Republican legislation enacted into law.  If I had wanted Republican policies and legislation, I'd have voted for the real McCoys (Republicans) and not DINOs.  I'm funny that way; I like my elected my government, my elected representatives, my politics and politicians open, direct and honest.   

Capeesh?
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP