A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

Kate Middleton Preps For Olympics With Prince William & Prince Harry (PHOTOS)

Thursday, July 26, 2012


Agness, let's communicate.

I was speaking in terms of western values ('New World Order', and all that rot), and while I'm not a Brit, I am an Anglo-phile.  

In an effort to try to build bridges, I looked at some of your other comments to find somewhere we might connect.  You said this about an article on HP about a Vancouver man sought in dog beating death: "Well, I can't read this, but I can say that I once saw my step-father beat a dog and I've never forgotten it. Crimes like this demand jail time and a permanent registry, like the one for sex-offenders."

Do you see any parallels and why, as an American, commenting on people who make fortunes doing what is extremely enjoyable and luxurious instead of compensating laborers well who actually labor doing loathsome and difficult work and that really is more important to all of our survival, it might be my business?
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP