A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

Health Care Reform: Undoing Obama's Health Law Could Have Messy Ripple Effects

Sunday, June 10, 2012


I see that you've stopped making the extravagant claims about how the White House bullied Kucinich into supporting the Senate version, after we had our little talk about him, and you learned that I follow Kucinich's career well enough to recognize how much you are pulling out of your backside.

================================
What are you talking about?  

Point #1:

I didn't write enough for you?  

Contrary to whatever self-important script you're running in your head about having "a little talk about him" with me that explains my not talking about him, I have no idea who you are, no recollection of ever talking with you much less an argument that changed my opinion about Kucinich.

I didn't discuss Kucinich because he wasn't specific to the points I was addressing, but I'd be more than happy to.  I haven't changed my opinion about him, nor have I stopped citing the fact of Obama's having bullied him when called for.   There are an abundance of candidates to cite, of Obama going after liberals and progressives and not Blue Dogs and Republicans without using Kucinich all the time.  

If you want me to take you seriously, if you want me to remember you and your opinions, address the issues directly and stop the attitude and name-calling.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP