A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

How Obama Tried To Sell Out Liberalism In 2011

Tuesday, March 20, 2012


I didn't ask what YOUR expectations or wants are;  I asked what you believe Obama and Democrats would think their mandate was if reelected.  

As to what my solution is, look a couple of comments above yours ("Read this thread").  Neither I nor anyone Democrat I know is voting for Obama.  As an old OLD and politically active Democrat in a very left-leaning district/region of the country, I know a good number of Democrats both locally and nationally, so I find that very significant.  A fair number of Republicans whom I'm acquainted with professionally have said that they're voting for Obama.  
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP