A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

Obama Admits Mistakes, Says He Wants Second Term 'Badly' In Diane Sawyer Interview

Friday, January 27, 2012


Not that it's any of your business, but I am an old, OLD liberal Democrat.  An FDR Democrat.  I've never voted for a Republican in my many years of voting nor will I.  I will NEVER vote for any candidate who isn't talking about economic justice and actively working for it, making it his first priority in all that he does, whether it's in reproducti­ve rights, human rights, civil rights, gay rights, ending the wars now, prosecutin­g war criminals and banksters.  That's not on the agenda of either party.

As it stands now, I can't see voting for any Democrat again.
About Super Bowl
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP