A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

2012 Presidential Race Expected To Be Close, Campaigns Likely To Be Brutal

Saturday, November 5, 2011


Ralph Nader? Give me a break. You seem to be suffering from a severe case of cranial rectosis.

==========­==========­==

I'd love to give you a break, Margo, but you've demonstrat­ed from your comments that you're offensive, abusive and dishonest. 

Anybody reading your comment would think that at that link I provided I said that I'm voting for Ralph Nader when nothing of the sort is true.  But you knew that -- You just wanted to confuse people, and perhaps warn them off of reading for themselves­.

Based just on your replies to my comments, Obama stands to lose supporters if you're the model for what an Obama voter is like.  I don't think even Obama would want you stumping on his behalf.  But please, don't let me hinder you.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP