A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

Why Congress Is So Dysfunctional

Monday, October 3, 2011


You explain things well, and hint at things even better, but remember ... he IS asking questions. You can't blame him for not asking questions when the only reason you have something to respond to is because he asked a question.

He's not the enemy here.

I'm a huge fan of yours, by the way, but think you misstepped here.


==========­========

When you're right, you're right.

I'm just frustrated and tired from repeating myself answering the same questions time and time again.  I also don't mean to sound as harsh as it may have come across.

Justalurke­r, are you seeing this?  I apologize.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP