A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

'Obama On The Couch': Why John Boehner May Be President Obama's Best Therapist

Tuesday, October 18, 2011


Or Teddy Roosevelt.  Those are the 3 names that popped up in my mind, too.  Had JFK lived, I think he might have grown into that sort of leader.  

I think that where we are now in our history, and with what Obama has turned out to be, is tragic.  I think Justin Frank is being generous to Obama, and giving him the benefit of doubt -- I have no doubt anymore about Obama.  I've examined and reexamined every speech, interview, debate, his legislativ­e record, etc., and the most generous that I'm willing to go in describing Obama's actions since taking office is that he's turned cynical (I think the truth is that he always was cynical,  politicall­y conservati­ve and the 2008 campaign was a world class con job on Democratic voters).

Reverend Jeremiah Wright had him pegged when he said that Obama was "just a politician­".
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP