A repository for Marcospinelli's comments and essays published at other websites.

Jeff Sessions: Saying Millionaires Should Share Pain Is 'Rather Pathetic'

Tuesday, July 5, 2011


If it costs $100 to build a bridge and you have 100 MILLION dollars and I have just 100 dollars, and paying 26-33% of that 100 dollars isn't going to leave me enough to eat, YOU'RE NOT PAYING ENOUGH.  And you'd better pay it all and soon because if I don't get enough to eat or if I have to sleep in the snow, I'm either going to dle or you're going to need Blackwater­'s services to keep the wolves at bay, if you know what I mean.  Either way, it's going to cost you.  And with me gone, you're going to have to do the manual labor that you didn't have to do with me around.  

How The RIch Get RIcher And Stick Us With The BIll

Even Warren Buffett admits it.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP